Sunday, October 14, 2007

I shared my "testimony" with a guy from church before I left for Darwin, and he had a question that got me thinking.

I said (in more than 4 lines)
Surrendered my own ultimate plan in Colorado
Started to search for God's plan and discern it in Winnipeg
Found out I had faith in Adelaide (after a long discussion about why my heart is so hard and why I feel distant and confused), acted on it.
Can't quite state the exact moment it happened, but I was in Fremantle thinking about talking to a Christan about a personal problem, and I had to think "Why bother?"

He said (In more than 3 lines)
I've been reading the book of Exodus, and was thinking about having a hard heart and why God would do that to us. I find what you've been saying encouraging, how your level of faith was constantly changing but you're still having this conversation. Do you think that God has made you question everything and give up for a reason?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home